Thursday, January 15, 2009

As you can probaly tell I am not the best blogger on the planet. Life has been crazy in our house. To sum it all up: SADIE IS IN HEAT! Kaiser is going nuts about it. He doesn't like all the barking she does in his direction for no apparent reason.
To top it all off Brett has started school again.

For New Years Eve we just stayed home with our pupps and watched some movies. On New Years Day we went to my parents house and hung out with my cousin and her family (which she has the cutest kids), and then I went home and cleaned the house and did some laundry.

We also watched the Sugar Bowl and we both agree that the UTES should have went to the National Championship. During the sugar bowl I went out and shoveled, the snow was so heavy. Kaiser and Sadie during the game slept the whole time. It is so funny to watch them sleep, Kaiser loves to wake up, which is about the time that I want her to sleep, so goes the life of a parent.

I saw this saying that sums up how I have been lately "Did youever stop to think, and forget to start again" I don't know why but my brain hasn't been working lately.
We hope that you all had a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jody, I'm so glad you have a blog. This is Amber so I don't know if you remember me from way back when but i found you on the BHS website. But anywhoo, It's great to hear that you are doing well and that you and your hubby had a good new years. Here is my blog address mikeandamberlusk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete