Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little of this... A little of that.........

We had a great christmas this year in our new home with some new traditions that I hope we will keep in the years to come. We had the opportunity to go to the Roof restraunt on Christmas Eve with Jason and Lezlie Morrison it was super good. We then went to Lee's house to exchange gifts. On Christmas morning I got up and made breakfast, we had a cinnamon pull a part. I let Brett sleep in while I took care of the Dogs no matter what the day is they are up at the same time. We got simple gifts this year for each other, I got a Bose docking station for my ipod (which I love) and Brett got a gift card to Home Depot. We really enjoyed Christmas in our new home.

We have been doing lots of fun stuff, we went and saw Sherlock Holmes together which was awesome. I went with my Brothers family to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, Lezlie was nice enough to let Reagan and Brigham come with us. Brigham got to play with Kaizer and Sadie after the movie and was loving it. I then went with Lezlie to see Avitar and it was cool. We are going back to see it with Jason and Brett. Oh and lets not forget that we have both been sick. We hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment