Sunday, March 14, 2010

Already?

I can't beliee that it's March already. Time has flown by for us, I guess that is what happens when you are busy. Work for the both of us has been KRAZY busy. As I sit here blogging I hear "Kaiser down buddy" which means he has his paws on something he shouldn't. As Brett plays tug-o-war with a old sock with him. If you know Kaiser you know how much energy he has.

I am glad to say that we are both over our colds. Which is a good thing, the dogs have been super good while we have been sick. Sadie had some surgery last week and is almost up to full parr. As I was talking to my mom last week on the phone Sadie was crying, it was the most heart wrenching cry I have heard from a dog. Poor thing, I am SO glad she is getting better. Kaiser couldn't understand why she wouldn't play with him. The day we brought her home Kaiser like normal was demanding to be walked so I called my mom and she came up with my nephew Cooper to watch Sadie while I took Kaiser on a walk. When I got back Cooper kept telling me that Sadie was sad and sick. He is the cutest little guy.

Work like I said has been KRAZY busy the past month, it seems like we are both working long days and when the weekends come we just want to chill. There is light at the end of the tunnel, I know there is.

I am SO ready for spring to come so that I can work outside in the yard, while the dogs play. We are more than ready for some warm weather.

Over the next couple of months there will be MUCH needed vacations for the both of us, unfortunatly they will be seperate since one of us gets to stay home with our Bugs. Brett wil be going bone fishing and I will be headed to the "Happiest Place on Earth" of course Disneyland and to Southern California to visit with Dennis and Kathi which I am SO excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment