Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We have a saying that is in our kitchen that says: "Those you laugh at themselves never cease to be amused."
In our home there is ALOT of laughter. I seriously have the BEST husband in the world. He knows exactly what I am thinking and knows how to cheer me up if I am sad. On Saturday and Sunday we went to Bountiful Pond so Brett could take some Macro photos. I seriously had so much fun with him. Some have told me that I like to chatter (which is true) the whole time we were there I just chatted away to him about nothing really while he took photos. I helped him look for bugs and watched with fascination when a blue darner dragonfly landed on a bush in front of him and he started shooting like crazy. The dragonfly stayed there for about 10 minutes. It was really fun to spend time with Brett in a element that he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment