Wednesday, June 8, 2011

37

Seriously 37.5 weeks?  I am so ready for this little guy to come. I went to the Doctor yesterday and he said that I could come at anytime, so now it's just a waiting game. I feel like he has dropped and I am in more pain than I was before.  A saying that is always said in our house is  there's no time like the present.  So if we aren't ready for him well OH WELL I guess since there is no time like the present for him to come.  I have my bag packed and it's in the car so IF something happens while I am at work, Brett has it and doesn't have to go back home to get it.  If I truly start thinking about the whole labor process I get freaked out.  Here goes to an easy labor and maybe a couple more weeks.  Wish me luck, I am thinking I am going to need it :)

1 comment:

  1. Jody, you are going to be such a great mom!! I hope your sweet little guy decides he's ready sooner than later. And I hope you aren't too uncomfortable until he gets here! I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete