Thursday, April 9, 2009

WOHOO!

I know, I know, I know, two posts in one week is freaking amazing coming from me. But I am so excited. In the last 2 years I have gained some weight. I decided last August that I was going to try my hardest to get the weight off, I just didn't feel good, I didn't like the way that I looked, blah blah blah. I started on the Atkins diet(a low carb high protein diet) in August, it's a hard diet and you have to be very disciplined. At first I wasn't so sure it was going to work and then one day I decided to weigh myself and noticed that I had lost 10lbs. It made me excited and I wanted to see if I could loose more. Between watching what I was eating and taking Kai and Sadie on walks, doing pilates I noticed that even more weight was coming off. I try and weigh myself every couple of week. So this morning I get on the scale thinking to myself this is crazy what in the freak am I doing, but I endured it and to my surprise to date I have lost 25lbs. (that equals 4 pant sizes and 1 shirt size) I am at the weight that I want I just need to maintain it. I am excited that I can wear a 2 piece swimsuit and not feel embarrased about all of the extra weight I am carrying. If you ask some people who know me they will tell you that I don't eat, however if you ask Brett he will tell you that I am always munching on foods. Like tonight I am taking my Mom and Ann out to get Cold Stone Ice Cream :) I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment