Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day

I would like to tell 4 GREAT men in my life, happy be-lated fathers day.

First to my Dad he is the BEST! I couldn't ask for a better Dad. He has always been there. If I ever need someone to talk to he is always there. I am so grateful I have him as a Dad. I love you Dad thanks for everything.

Second is to my father-in-law Lee. Thank You for raising such a great boy! You're are always making me laugh and teaching me new things when we go camping and you never make me feel like I am stupid and that any question I ask you, you make me feel like it's a important question even when they are dumb. I love you.

Third is to my other father-in-law Kevin. Kevin you are Hilarious you are always cracking jokes and making me laugh. I love spending time in your home you make me feel welcome. Thanks for letting us visit whenever and accepting me for who I am, and for letting me mow the lawn :) I love you Kev.

And Finally to Brett. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate EVERYTHING that you do for our little family. I am grateful that you LOVE to fish and that you are trying to teach me. I love to just watch you and to hear you laugh. To hear you playing with the pups and walking them with me. I love to hear you talk with Jay about photography. I LOVE YOU.

Happy Fathers Day! I hope it was a good one for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment