Thursday, July 2, 2009


All I can say is STOLEN GOODS! This is the BEST hat, while we were packing I put it on my head and forgot to take it off in the truck on our way up. Brett just couldn't resist snapping a shot of my stolen goods.

Last weekend we went to see Brett's mom and step-dad in Idaho. The dogs absolutely love it up there. They live on farm land and have this huge hay field that they dogs run in about 7 times, needless to say they were way worn out by the time we got home. Brett took lots of photos up there, most of them were of Kaiser, he was easier to photograph than Sadie was.
This is Harley, he is a English Mastiff, he is 5 months old and is taller than Kai and Bug and weighs more than they do. He loves it when we bring the dogs with us to see him.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kai in the grass.



And of course our Bug was being stubborn and not wanting her picture taken so I had to stand out of range and call her hoping she would stop to see what I was doing.

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously a great picture of you! Glad you could enjoy some time away!

    ReplyDelete