Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random

I had this little girl come and visit me at work today. It was a nice surprise, my mom is watching her and had to run some errands downtown so she dropped her off to spend some quality time with me at work. She is such a cute sweet girl, she had all of us laughing.

I love buying things off of Amazon and get the free 2 day shipping.
I got 3 new books shipped to me overnight.
I love to read and spending time with the Dogs.

I don't understand why people have to be rude all the time.
I LOVE the new T.V. series The Glades, it's way funny.
I have seen more moods come out of me the past 4 months than I EVER wanted to.
I don't know who is going to wake up Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde, or a Alien.
My mood for right now is Happy.
I heard a word the other day and loved it it's grumpitude.
I am very grateful for Brett and him putting up with my moods.
I am ready for the weekend.
I am not a fan of all the headaches I have been getting lately. I am not sure they even go away it's like a dull ache or screaming pain.
I know this is random and you are probably thinking what in the, but this is how I have been thinking lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment