Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Reason

A lot of people have been bugging me about getting some pregnancy photos taken. We had talked about this "issue" as I like to call it before we found out we were expecting.  We were both on the same page that we wouldn't have any taken.  I have tried to explain why I don't want them done to some people and they just don't get it. SO for those who are waiting for pictures of me being pregnant you will be waiting for a long time. Brett has respected my opinion on not wanting them taken.  I did tell him he can take 1 photo of me before this little guy comes.  I don't want to sound rude, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just because someone else  WANTS me to get a picture taken doesn't mean I WANT IT.

On a brighter note, I did get 2 of his blankets done and they turned out so cute. I still have 2 more to go but I need to get some fabric that I like to go with them.

We are still on the count down I will be 32 weeks along on Friday, after my appointment on Friday I go every 2 weeks.  To me when I think about it, I am on the home stretch only 8 weeks (or so) to go.  There have been debates in our house of when he is going to come, some people think it's going to be early some people think it's going to be late. I guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment