Tuesday, January 10, 2012

6 Months

I can't believe my baby is 6 months ( well almost 6 1/2 months) it's amazing to me that he is growing so fast.
He LOVES to sit up.  He can only do it for a little bit, but he is getting stronger.  He is trying to figure out how to roll from his back to his tummy.  He is still trying to cut his bottom teeth and is Mr. Grouchy Pants.  I took him to the doctor today and he got 6 shots.  He has to go back next month to get 2 more.  I can't believe that he had so many.  Here are his 6 month stats:


Weight: 16 lbs 5 oz    25%
Height:  27 in             70%
Head:    18 in             90%

He has grown 3 inches in 2 months.  The doctor made the nurse come in and measure him again. He is concerned about his head, it's grown quite a lot in the past 2 months.  So I have to take him back next month to get 2 shots and have them check his head.  I know I posted the Christmas picture earlier but it was taken when he was 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment