Wednesday, July 18, 2012

12 Months

I was really frustrated with Ashton's doctor and so I decided to switch to just our family doctor and I LOVE IT.  They are so nice and Ashton loves everyone over there.  Our appointment went great.  This is the FIRST time in 6 months that I haven't gotten an lecture on his eating habbits or his weight. The doctor could tell that he is a VERY active little boy.  She wants me to try him on 2% milk since he doesn't seem like he is a big fan of whole milk. She also told me what a great mom I am, it was nice to hear since sometimes I wonder if I am doing things right.  Ashton got 3 shots and only cried for about 3 seconds until the nurse gave him a sucker.  He LOVES the nurses at this new place.  His head hasn't grown, or if it has then the old doctor got it wrong. The doctor told me that is going to be long and lean. I am okay with that until I have to buy two different sizes of clothes.

               12 Month Stats:
 Weight: 20.lbs 5 ounces   9 %
 Height: 29 1/2 in              26%
  Head:    18 in                   80%

No comments:

Post a Comment