Friday, September 14, 2012

Update

I know it's been a while since I posted the last time. Life has been crazy to say the least. Ashton decided he was going to get a while mouth full of teeth at once.  In 2 weeks he had gotten 9 teeth. There has been lots of sleepless nights in our house.  The worst happened last week when Ashton started running a fever of 104 and we were trying everything to get it to break.  I took him to the doctor and they said he had a double ear infection. They put him on some medicine thinking that would break the fever and it didn't.  The only other thing we could do is take him to the er. By this time it was Friday.  We decided not to take him to the er and just see if we could get some liquid down him.  Brett gave him a fathers blessing and within about 20 minutes his fever broke.  Thank goodness I have a priesthood holder in my home.  Come to find out, Ashton had a nasty virus, 2 ear infections and teething.  He has been one miserable little man.  He is now doing TONS better and we are all getting some sleep.

 Sadie was trying to comfort her little buddy.  Nobody can say she doesn't love him.
 He LOVES the lawnmower and he decided to climb on the one at my dad's house
 Just enjoying the ice cream sandwich my mom had given him.
Playing in a sandbox at a bbq we were at.

No comments:

Post a Comment