Monday, September 27, 2010

Dusty

Dusty is one of the hardest dogs we have had next to Kaiser that is.  He is full of life and energy. On Friday I put a University of Utah quilt on to tie and he was NOT pleased to say the least. He was so mad that he used his nose to flip it over. Needless to say I wasn't happy about it. Anyway I went to my parents house with Sadie so she could see my dad ( this has become a nightly thing for her) and when I got home this is what I found.
We have titled this picture "Give me the bone and nobody gets hurt."  He is VERY possessive about his bones. If he doesn't get it right when he gets downstairs there is some serious trouble. The other picture happens about every night
 Notice how he is licking his lips while he has a green tomato in his paws.
Dusty you are one Happy Crazy puppy and we love having you in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment